The Authority is governed by a Board of Directors, each of whom is appointed for a term of three years by the respective governing bodies of each of the Authority's members who in turn employ an Executive Director and his administrative assistant The government bodies are: the counties of Bladen, Brunswick, Columbus, New Hanover and Pender and the City of Wilmington.
|Powered by Dark Sky|
- NOTICE OF A SPECIAL MEETING OF THE FINANCE COMMITTEE OF THE LOWER CAPE FEAR WATER & SEWER AUTHORITY
- NOTICE OF A SPECIAL MEETING OF THE PERSONNEL COMMITTEE OF THE LOWER CAPE FEAR WATER & SEWER AUTHORITY
- CAPE FEAR RIVER LOCKS AND DAMS BLADEN COUNTY, NORTH CAROLINA SECTION 216 DISPOSITION STUDY DRAFT INTEGRATED REPORT AND ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENT
- Appointments to Lower Cape Fear Water & Sewer Authority's Board of Directors
- Successful DRA Energy Curtailment