The Authority is governed by a Board of Directors, each of whom is appointed for a term of three years by the respective governing bodies of each of the Authority's members who in turn employ an Executive Director and his administrative assistant The government bodies are: the counties of Bladen, Brunswick, Columbus, New Hanover and Pender and the City of Wilmington.
Receive news and alerts via email or text.
Recent NewsView All News »
- Bladen County, North Carolina
- Brunswick County, North Carolina
- Cape Fear Public Utility Authority
- Columbus County, North Carolina
- New Hanover County, North Carolina
- Pender County, North Carolina
- City of Wilmington, North Carolina
- Town of Leland
- H2Go Brunswick Regional Water and Sewer
- North Carolina Rural Water Association
- National Rural Water Association
- American Water Works Association
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Water Conservation Tips
No Alerts at this time.