The Authority is governed by a Board of Directors, each of whom is appointed for a term of three years by the respective governing bodies of each of the Authority's members who in turn employ an Executive Director and his administrative assistant The government bodies are: the counties of Bladen, Brunswick, Columbus, New Hanover and Pender and the City of Wilmington.
|Powered by Dark Sky|
- Final Public Notice Pursuant to 44 CFR § 9.12 Concerning Floodplain Management
- ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE POSITION OF EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
- NOTICE OF A SPECIAL MEETING OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR SEARCH COMMITTEE OF THE LOWER CAPE FEAR WATER & SEWER AUTHORITY
- Public Notice: Surplus Property For Sale
- Appointments to Lower Cape Fear Water & Sewer Authority's Board of Directors